S-CLIP SEMIAUTOMATIC CLIPPING MACHINE
Kevin Woods Machinery’s S CLIP SEMIAUTOMATIC CLIPPING MACHINE, is a simple and solid machine for manual netting of various loose products, by means of tubular net closed by a metal clip. The product shall be loaded in the net tube (if any); thus, through a simple move, the cliphead simultaneously applies the clip and cuts the net. The machine will then be ready for the following cycle.
S-clip can be equipped with a net tube, with a device for applying wineglass labels and with an electronic printer for wineglass labels.
It is also possible to apply to the package a strip functioning as handle.
S-clip comes with an electric board with alarms management by PLC. The cliphead’s motor is inverter controlled (as in the most advanced automatic netting machines) and is activated by a lever with a safety system to avoid repeated clipping.
S CLIP SEMIAUTOMATIC CLIPPING MACHINE
• Pneumatic and mechanical operation
• Electric board with alarms management (end labels, end clip, cliphead block) through PLC
• Cliphead motor under inverter control
• Packages closure by means of traditional metal clips (5×0.30÷0.35mm)
• Ø360 mm metal clips reel
• Toshiba high-resolution flag labels printer, with alarms management and labels data storage
• Possibility of working labels of different lengths
• Parts subject to dirt made of AISI304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, in order to facilitate machine cleaning
• Strip/handle breadth: from 12 mm to 30 mm
• Net tube diameters available: Ø70, Ø80, Ø100, Ø140, Ø160, Ø200, Ø250 mm
• Cliphead activation with lever or pedal (optional), with repetition-safe system
• Extremely easy to use
• Installed power: 0,33 kW
• Electric voltage: 230 V 50 Hz + PE
• Air consumption: 50 Nl at 6 bar
• Sizes: length 800 mm
• Weight: 90 kg
• Potentiality: up to 50 packages/min (according to the operator’s skills)
• Packages handle kit
Garlic, onions, products usually packed in net.
- F16 Fruit Counter
- Vortex Net Loader
- Genius Automatic Net Loader
- Twister Rotary Table
Product Enquiry Form
What you get
A phone call from one of our business consultants
A cost estimate of your project based upon your submission
An in-person meeting to discuss the finer details if necessary
100% privacy guaranteed, your details are safe and protected
View our full range of Products
Our passion is in delivering the right machinery solutions to meet your needs. From the smallest to the biggest, Kevin Woods Machinery guarantees quality