THOR WEIGHER WITH MANUAL LOADING
Kevin Woods Machinery’s Thor is a combination weigher with manual loading, suitable to compose doses according to a prearranged weight (never lower). Produces are positioned by operators directly on the scale/hoppers, then the Thor calculates the best combination of available weights to compose the dose. Produces fall on 2 soft wave belts and are outfed on a central hopper.
Thor can be coupled with various packaging machines (netting machines, flowpack, flow wrap, stretch) and can outfeed the doses either on trays or conveyor belts.
The touch-screen control panel, swiveling and located in a central position, allows to adjust Thor’s functioning parameters according to the produce to work.
- 14 ample scales/hoppers (315x145mm, 100mm deep)
- Protection grade IP55
- Scales/hoppers are easy to access and to remove (easy sanitation)
- Gentle (produce is discharged on soft wave belts)
- Indicating lights, to ease product positioning
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable recipes and parameters by the on-board touch-screen panel
- Precision: +/- 1g (division 1g)
- Can be coupled with netting machines, flowpack, flow wrap, stretch and conveyor belts in general
- Dimensions: 3675x670mm. Height is widely configurable
- Theoretical productivity: over 40 doses/minute, but it’s related to operators’ ability and to the produce delicacy
- Platforms with ladders, supports for boxes, hoppers. Also in stainless steel AISI304
Asparagus, zucchini, grapes, artichokes, radicchio, spring onions; in general fruits&vegs that can be contained in the scales.
- Cbox Checkweigher
- Conveyor belt or roller conveyor for infeed
Product Enquiry Form
What you get
A phone call from one of our business consultants
A cost estimate of your project based upon your submission
An in-person meeting to discuss the finer details if necessary
100% privacy guaranteed, your details are safe and protected
View our full range of Products
Our passion is in delivering the right machinery solutions to meet your needs. From the smallest to the biggest, Kevin Woods Machinery guarantees quality